Ask President Trump to Exonerate LaRouche
The 1989 jailing of Lyndon LaRouche defined an era, which now must end—we call upon President Trump to exonerate LaRouche! Click here to sign the petition (see prominent petition signers).
VIDEO: VIP Exoneration Signers In Their Own Words
· Jacques Cheminade, Former French presidential candidate, Chairman of Solidarité et Progrès
· James Jatras, former Foreign Service Officer and Senior Foreign Policy Analyst for U.S. Senate
Schiller Institute Memorial Concert:
The Triumph of Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.
Download the memorial concert program (PDF)
Mass Circulation Pamphlet:
Restoring the Soul of America—Exoneration of LaRouche
Download the full pamphlet (PDF)
"There is no one in the history of the United States to my knowledge, for whom there is a greater discrepancy between the image crafted by the neo-liberal establishment and the so-called mainstream media, through decades of slanders and covert operations of all kinds, and the actual reality of the person himself, than Lyndon LaRouche. And that is saying a lot in the wake of the more than two-year witch hunt against President Trump. The reason why the complete exoneration of Lyndon LaRouche is synonymous with the fate of the United States, lies both in the threat which his opponents pose to the very existence of the U.S.A. as a republic, and thus for the entire world, and also in the implications of his ideas for America’s future survival."
– Helga Zepp-LaRouche
Table of Contents
1. Helga Zepp-LaRouche: For the Exoneration of the Most Beautiful Soul in American History
2. Obituary: Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr. (1922 – 2019)
Selected Condolences and Tributes
3. Background: The Fraudulent Prosecution of LaRouche
Letter from Ramsey Clark to Janet Reno
4. Sign the Petition to Exonerate LaRouche!
Prominent Petition Signers
5. Prominent Signers of 1990s Statement in Support of Lyndon LaRouche's Exoneration