Petition to President Donald Trump
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20500
Lyndon LaRouche has stated that with respect to the ongoing fraudulent Russiagate scandal directed at President Trump, “The American people must demand that the ongoing treasonous British coup against the Presidency, and the nation itself, be stopped and the perpetrators prosecuted and imprisoned.” We, the undersigned, agree with that statement and the following:
- The Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS) has presented evidence to President Trump that Russia never hacked the Democratic National Committee. The emails in question were leaked by an insider, not hacked, and were subsequently altered to attribute responsibility to Russia. A new special prosecutor should be appointed to investigate those responsible for perpetrating the resulting hoax which has so damaged and divided our entire nation.
- There is abundant evidence in the record showing that British institutions and agencies conducted a concerted attack on candidate and now President Donald Trump in order to influence and then reverse the U.S. election result. The actions of “former” MI6 agent Christopher Steele and his firm Orbis Business Intelligence—involved in creating false and salacious accusations against the president after being paid over $1,000,000 by supporters of Hillary Clinton—are fruitful targets for investigation, as are actions of GCHQ (the British NSA). If British interference is shown by a new special prosecutor’s investigation, the “special relationship” between the United States and Great Britain should be cancelled in all respects.
In the words of LaRouche, “Cancel the British system. Save the people.” Printable version of petition.
President Donald Trump and the 115th Congress must implement LaRouche's Four Laws for an economic recovery and join China's New Silk Road program for global cooperation and 'win-win' economic development.
Our goal is 50,000 Signatures. We'll deliver them to Congress when we reach 10k, 25k and 50k signatures!
To: President Trump and Members of Congress
We, the undersigned, recognize that the transatlantic financial system is on the verge of a new blowout, worse than that of 2007-2008. The conditions of life for the vast majority of Americans have been steadily collapsing over the past two decades. U.S. economic policy has focused on protecting Wall Street’s speculative bubble, instead of protecting the general welfare and future posterity of the American people. We recognize that emergency action is now needed to preempt a new financial crisis, and to put Americans back to work rebuilding our nation and our future.
To accomplish this, we ask President Donald Trump and the 115th Congress to pass and implement LaRouche’s Four Laws program for economic recovery on an emergency basis, and to join China’s New Silk Road program for global cooperation in large-scale infrastructure projects and economic development.
The Four Laws define a coherent economic recovery program, rooted in the American System of economics:
1. Reinstate Franklin Roosevelt’s original Glass-Steagall law, separating commercial lending activities from Wall Street speculation
2. Return to a Hamiltonian system of national banking
3. Direct federal credit to projects and initiatives which create rising levels of productivity and incomes
4. Launch a crash program for the development of fusion power and the rapid expansion of our space program.
The American economic recovery will be greatly accelerated if the United States joins the global infrastructure and economic development renaissance flowing from China’s New Silk Road program.
A PDF of this petition is available here.
* Please leave your email and mobile phone number for campaign updates. Also, we are delivering these signatures to the U.S. Federal Congress, if you'd like us to deliver your signature to congress please leave your address below. We will only use your address for purposes of directing your signature to the right congressperson.
Benjamin Deniston published Physical Economic Case Study: Costs of the Failure to Go Nuclear – Part 2 in Basement Blog 2015-09-03 12:44:56 -0400
There is no such thing as an infinitely sustainable steady state for an economic process. To exist an economy must continually generate and implement scientific and technological progress. Without this progress an economy will become entropic, drawing down resource supplies and requiring an increasing physical cost to society to produce and provide the capital goods needed by society. Perhaps one of the clearest examples is the failure of the US economy to fully embrace the revolutionary transition to nuclear power.
Here is part two of a brief, two-part investigation (part one can be found here).Read more
Benjamin Deniston commented on Physical Economic Case Study: Costs of the Failure to Go Nuclear – Part 1 2015-08-21 12:48:10 -0400Hi James, thanks for the thoughts.
You should know that EIR will soon be releasing a devastating report on the genocidal fraud of this zero-growth agenda behind the man-made climate change scare. The report will cover the actual science of climate change, the fraud of the scare mongering around CO2 emissions, and the actual strategic motivation behind the green movement. We’ll be sure to announce the release of this report when it is ready.
Regarding your comment, I appreciate your point about this distinction between these two aspects.
The focus of this post was to examine a historical case study, rather than define a policy for the present situation. Today, exactly because of this failure to fully implement fission power over the past four decades, we are now in a position where we need to rapidly develop and implement fusion power (as the next, higher-order step in this process). However fission power will likely be needed to play an important role as well (to fill in the gaps).
Scares over radiation from fission have been over-blown to the point of ridiculousness. Many claims are simply lies. Even with the dominance of 1960’s and 1970’s designs, after decades of use fission power has logged in at the lowest mortality rate per unit energy produced (a quick search online pulls up many references). And newer designs are even safer, so we are fully capable of utilizing adequate engineering and designs to make fission power safe. We should not dismiss fission technology because of fraudulent scares around radiation, but we should recognize that it needs to play a secondary role to the higher-order power of fusion.
I am not familiar enough with the investigations into low energy nuclear reactions to make a competent assessment of their feasibility for providing large amounts of power. If they can provide reliable power they could certainly be part of the mix, but I would add that success of LENR might open up a path to new areas of fundamental science which could be much more important than just an energy source.
Fission, fusion, and LENR are all “nuclear” reactions (utilizing energy released from a change in the structure (and mass) of the atomic nucleus), so they all fall into this same nuclear category. The energy released from nuclear reactions (from fission or fusion) is hundreds of thousands to millions of times greater than any chemical reaction – and this is where these two aspects you identified are interrelated. The founders and organizers of the zero-growth, green movement don’t want any type of nuclear power to be developed to its full capacity, because this would support population growth, the development of the poorer nations of the world, and a move away from oligarchical systems of rule. That is why fusion never got serious funding in the US, and why fission has been attacked (and why investigations into LENR get slandered).
The debates between fission vs fusion, LENR vs fission, and fusion vs LENR are distractions. The real fight is a zero-growth, Zeusian outlook vs a Promethean approach to the future.