Wladislaw Krasnow signed PETITION: Congress, Suck it up & Move On—It's time to Rebuild the Country via Wladislaw Krasnow 2017-06-19 10:16:40 -0400Wladislaw Krasnow
We the undersigned, Republicans, Democrats, and Independents call upon our Senators and Representatives to immediately start acting on our behalf based on the following statements, principles and political program:1,871 signatures
Our statements and principles:
1. Donald Trump was elected President because he addressed forgotten Americans, promised to revitalize and modernize the manufacturing and productive economy of the United States, and to end the ceaseless, deadly, and purposeless foreign wars of the last decades;
2. He was not elected because Russians manipulated social media accounts or otherwise suckered the American people into voting for him. Such a premise is stupid, ridiculous, and not backed by any ascertainable fact. From this standpoint, any rational observer looks in horror, not at what the President has done, but at the media and select politicians who appear to have gone collectively insane and appear to be insisting that the rest of us join them.
3. The catastrophically failed decades of the Bush and Obama Administrations and the polarized and constant 24 hour media and entertainment circus have left the country dangerously susceptible to division and disorientation. Any look at the news appears to reveal a country divided into militant camps of “resisters” and “defenders” conducting what purports to be human speech in the form of animal grunts and reactive shouted obscenities. This “reality,” while seductive seductive to some, is completely fake.
4. On the other side of the globe, at the Belt and Road Summit in Beijing, this May 14–15, a new and exciting reality representing the best aspirations of humankind is coming into being. The largest infrastructure project ever undertaken in human history is being built, bringing development to whole sections of the world, wiping out poverty as it provides productive jobs to millions. China has invited President Trump to join this great project, and the United States should immediately do so. It could jump-start our economy, moving the U.S. to a modern manufacturing platform with modern infrastructure.
5. The President has promised to re-instate Glass-Steagall, to create a modern productive economy based on manufacturing and large-scale infrastructure projects, to return to fundamental scientific discovery and space exploration, and to end wars on behalf of the geopolitical or claimed security interests of others. This is a unified vision with which most Americans agree. This is what we are pledged to make a reality. Congress should focus on these four points and work with the President to achieve them, and nothing else. Negotiating U.S. participation in China’s Belt and Road great project for the world should be our foreign policy preoccupation. Where should we be in 50 years? This is the potential reality which must occupy us now.
So, Congress: Suck it up, move on, start rebuilding this country. Moreover, we also promise that those resisting this call will face an electoral drubbing, the likes of which no one has ever seen.
Petitions will be delivered to the President, to the Senate Majority and Minority Leaders, the Speaker of the House, the House Minority Leader, and to Senate and House Members in States where over 100 signatures are gathered.
President Donald Trump and the 115th Congress must implement LaRouche's Four Laws for an economic recovery and join China's New Silk Road program for global cooperation and 'win-win' economic development.
Our goal is 50,000 Signatures. We'll deliver them to Congress when we reach 10k, 25k and 50k signatures!
To: President Trump and Members of Congress
We, the undersigned, recognize that the transatlantic financial system is on the verge of a new blowout, worse than that of 2007-2008. The conditions of life for the vast majority of Americans have been steadily collapsing over the past two decades. U.S. economic policy has focused on protecting Wall Street’s speculative bubble, instead of protecting the general welfare and future posterity of the American people. We recognize that emergency action is now needed to preempt a new financial crisis, and to put Americans back to work rebuilding our nation and our future.
To accomplish this, we ask President Donald Trump and the 115th Congress to pass and implement LaRouche’s Four Laws program for economic recovery on an emergency basis, and to join China’s New Silk Road program for global cooperation in large-scale infrastructure projects and economic development.
The Four Laws define a coherent economic recovery program, rooted in the American System of economics:
1. Reinstate Franklin Roosevelt’s original Glass-Steagall law, separating commercial lending activities from Wall Street speculation
2. Return to a Hamiltonian system of national banking
3. Direct federal credit to projects and initiatives which create rising levels of productivity and incomes
4. Launch a crash program for the development of fusion power and the rapid expansion of our space program.
The American economic recovery will be greatly accelerated if the United States joins the global infrastructure and economic development renaissance flowing from China’s New Silk Road program.
A PDF of this petition is available here.
* Please leave your email and mobile phone number for campaign updates. Also, we are delivering these signatures to the U.S. Federal Congress, if you'd like us to deliver your signature to congress please leave your address below. We will only use your address for purposes of directing your signature to the right congressperson.
The following appeal is being circulated internationally, including on the websites of the international LaRouche movement.
The upcoming NATO summit in Warsaw on July 8-9, is expected to be yet another provocation against Russia. By signing this call, we say “stop” this nuclear escalation, before the irreparable occurs!
The hour is grave. A new missile crisis is building, in a mirror image of that which led the Soviet Union in 1962 to deploy nuclear warheads in Cuba, at the doorstep of the United States. Today, the situation is the reverse. At the time, NATO was fighting the Warsaw Pact, today, it is organizing a summit in Warsaw!
We the undersigned observe that NATO is carrying out a provocative policy of “encirclement”:
- The continuous eastward expansion of NATO towards the borders of Russia, despite the guarantees given by the West to Gorbachov in 1989 that this would not happen;
- The deployment of the Aegis anti-missile defense system in Romania, Poland, Turkey and Spain. These weapons, equipped with MK41 launchers, can be used for defensive missions (air, land, sea), but also for offensive attacks with nuclear weapons;
- The planned permanent rotational deployment in the Baltic States, Poland and Romania, of four battalions of 1,000 troops each, and heavy military equipment;
- The creation of a “Nordic Front” against Russia, comprised of an alliance of NATO members Denmark, Iceland and Norway, and of NATO's “Partnership for Peace” (Sweden and Finland);
- The modernization of nuclear weapons, in particular the B61-12 bomb and the Long Range Standoff (LRSO) Cruise Missiles, based in Germany. U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein said of these weapons: "The so-called improvements to this weapon seemed to be designed... to make it more usable, to help us fight and win a limited nuclear war."
To put an end to this threat, we demand:
- that our government adopt a policy of the “empty chair” (boycott) at the next NATO summit in Warsaw;
- that our government announce its intention to leave NATO which no longer has any “raison d’être”.
To escape the current countdown to nuclear war, we also call on our government to create without delay the conditions for a new global peace and security architecture, based on the win-win cooperation proposed by the BRICS, cooperation which Europe and the United States, in their own interests, should join in.
The vast efforts we deployed in the 20th Century for war, must be mobilized today for peace and mutual development!