Lorraine Seely posted about British Subversion Petition on Facebook 2017-08-12 12:20:42 -0400Sign the petition: The "VIPS" have presented evidence to President Trump that Russia never hacked DNC computers.1,166 signatures
Petition to President Donald Trump
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20500
Lyndon LaRouche has stated that with respect to the ongoing fraudulent Russiagate scandal directed at President Trump, “The American people must demand that the ongoing treasonous British coup against the Presidency, and the nation itself, be stopped and the perpetrators prosecuted and imprisoned.” We, the undersigned, agree with that statement and the following:
- The Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS) has presented evidence to President Trump that Russia never hacked the Democratic National Committee. The emails in question were leaked by an insider, not hacked, and were subsequently altered to attribute responsibility to Russia. A new special prosecutor should be appointed to investigate those responsible for perpetrating the resulting hoax which has so damaged and divided our entire nation.
- There is abundant evidence in the record showing that British institutions and agencies conducted a concerted attack on candidate and now President Donald Trump in order to influence and then reverse the U.S. election result. The actions of “former” MI6 agent Christopher Steele and his firm Orbis Business Intelligence—involved in creating false and salacious accusations against the president after being paid over $1,000,000 by supporters of Hillary Clinton—are fruitful targets for investigation, as are actions of GCHQ (the British NSA). If British interference is shown by a new special prosecutor’s investigation, the “special relationship” between the United States and Great Britain should be cancelled in all respects.
In the words of LaRouche, “Cancel the British system. Save the people.” Printable version of petition.
The text of the petition was updated slightly on 7/24/17 to better reflect current events.
We the undersigned, Republicans, Democrats, and Independents, call upon our Senators and Representatives to immediately start acting on our behalf based on the following statements, principles and political program:2,379 signatures
Our statements and principles:
1. Donald Trump was elected President because he addressed forgotten Americans, promised to revitalize and modernize the manufacturing and productive economy of the United States, and committed himself to end the ceaseless, deadly, and purposeless foreign wars of the last decades.
2. He was not elected because Russians manipulated social media accounts or otherwise suckered the American people into voting for him. This claim is an arrogant insult to the millions of very intelligent people who voted for Donald Trump. Watching the day-to-day media hysteria, any rational observer is horrified, not at what the President actually did, but at the media and select politicians who seem to have gone collectively insane and now demand that the rest of us join them.
3. The heritage of the failed Bush and Obama Administrations together with the insurrection against the President, has left the country divided and is now paralyzing political progress. The media falsely portrays the division as permanent, dividing the country into militant camps of “resisters” and “defenders” conducting what purports to be human speech in the form of animal grunts and reactively shouted obscenities. This is not reality.
4. The President promised to reinstate the 1933 Glass-Steagall Act, to create a modern productive economy based on manufacturing and large scale infrastructure projects, to return to fundamental scientific discovery and space exploration, and to end wars on behalf of the security interests of others. This is the unified political program with which most Americans agree.
5. On the other side of the world, at the Belt and Road Summit in Beijing, on May 14-15, 2017, a new and exciting reality came into being. China and 67 other nations have launched the largest infrastructure-building project ever undertaken in human history. It will lift millions out of poverty and will provide millions of productive jobs, including, potentially, here in the United States. President Trump has wisely begun negotiations for the United States and for U.S. companies to join this great project. Despite official Washington’s freakout, the President has also forged relationships with Russia and others which could result in peace and save millions of lives in regions of the world now engulfed and destroyed by war.
6. The President’s economic promises, however, remain dangerously unfulfilled. Our infrastructure is collapsing all around us, a new Wall Street corporate debt bubble looms on the horizon promising a collapse worse than 2008, and our population is gripped by an opium epidemic and the despair which arises from the jobless and non-productive “recovery.”
7. These promises must now be fulfilled. We need a new Glass-Steagall Act to prevent another Wall Street collapse and bailout. We need a public credit system, like Alexander Hamilton used, to fund and build modern infrastructure throughout the nation, a platform for developing this country over the next 50 years. We need to fund NASA and return to space exploration and development of advanced energy sources, such as fusion—making fundamental scientific and technological discoveries and exciting the imaginations and creativity of our population.
Therefore, we pledge to make these promises a reality. Until we have generated a true economic recovery, Congress should focus on nothing else domestically. Negotiating U.S. participation in China’s Belt and Road great project for the world should be our foreign policy preoccupation. In 50 years, where should our nation be? This is the potential reality which must occupy us now.
So, Congress, really, suck it up, move on, start rebuilding this country. If you resist, we pledge that you will face an electoral drubbing in 2018, the likes of which no one has ever before seen.
Lorraine Seely posted about Four Laws Petition on Facebook 2017-04-10 12:30:30 -0400Sign the petition: Trump & Congress: Go with Economic development & Win-Win cooperation with China1,232 signatures
President Donald Trump and the 115th Congress must implement LaRouche's Four Laws for an economic recovery and join China's New Silk Road program for global cooperation and 'win-win' economic development.
Our goal is 50,000 Signatures. We'll deliver them to Congress when we reach 10k, 25k and 50k signatures!
To: President Trump and Members of Congress
We, the undersigned, recognize that the transatlantic financial system is on the verge of a new blowout, worse than that of 2007-2008. The conditions of life for the vast majority of Americans have been steadily collapsing over the past two decades. U.S. economic policy has focused on protecting Wall Street’s speculative bubble, instead of protecting the general welfare and future posterity of the American people. We recognize that emergency action is now needed to preempt a new financial crisis, and to put Americans back to work rebuilding our nation and our future.
To accomplish this, we ask President Donald Trump and the 115th Congress to pass and implement LaRouche’s Four Laws program for economic recovery on an emergency basis, and to join China’s New Silk Road program for global cooperation in large-scale infrastructure projects and economic development.
The Four Laws define a coherent economic recovery program, rooted in the American System of economics:
1. Reinstate Franklin Roosevelt’s original Glass-Steagall law, separating commercial lending activities from Wall Street speculation
2. Return to a Hamiltonian system of national banking
3. Direct federal credit to projects and initiatives which create rising levels of productivity and incomes
4. Launch a crash program for the development of fusion power and the rapid expansion of our space program.
The American economic recovery will be greatly accelerated if the United States joins the global infrastructure and economic development renaissance flowing from China’s New Silk Road program.
A PDF of this petition is available here.
* Please leave your email and mobile phone number for campaign updates. Also, we are delivering these signatures to the U.S. Federal Congress, if you'd like us to deliver your signature to congress please leave your address below. We will only use your address for purposes of directing your signature to the right congressperson.
Lorraine Seely posted about Petition to Leave NATO on Facebook 2016-06-08 16:55:06 -0400Sign the petition: Petition to Leave NATO2,512 signatures
The following appeal is being circulated internationally, including on the websites of the international LaRouche movement.
The upcoming NATO summit in Warsaw on July 8-9, is expected to be yet another provocation against Russia. By signing this call, we say “stop” this nuclear escalation, before the irreparable occurs!
The hour is grave. A new missile crisis is building, in a mirror image of that which led the Soviet Union in 1962 to deploy nuclear warheads in Cuba, at the doorstep of the United States. Today, the situation is the reverse. At the time, NATO was fighting the Warsaw Pact, today, it is organizing a summit in Warsaw!
We the undersigned observe that NATO is carrying out a provocative policy of “encirclement”:
- The continuous eastward expansion of NATO towards the borders of Russia, despite the guarantees given by the West to Gorbachov in 1989 that this would not happen;
- The deployment of the Aegis anti-missile defense system in Romania, Poland, Turkey and Spain. These weapons, equipped with MK41 launchers, can be used for defensive missions (air, land, sea), but also for offensive attacks with nuclear weapons;
- The planned permanent rotational deployment in the Baltic States, Poland and Romania, of four battalions of 1,000 troops each, and heavy military equipment;
- The creation of a “Nordic Front” against Russia, comprised of an alliance of NATO members Denmark, Iceland and Norway, and of NATO's “Partnership for Peace” (Sweden and Finland);
- The modernization of nuclear weapons, in particular the B61-12 bomb and the Long Range Standoff (LRSO) Cruise Missiles, based in Germany. U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein said of these weapons: "The so-called improvements to this weapon seemed to be designed... to make it more usable, to help us fight and win a limited nuclear war."
To put an end to this threat, we demand:
- that our government adopt a policy of the “empty chair” (boycott) at the next NATO summit in Warsaw;
- that our government announce its intention to leave NATO which no longer has any “raison d’être”.
To escape the current countdown to nuclear war, we also call on our government to create without delay the conditions for a new global peace and security architecture, based on the win-win cooperation proposed by the BRICS, cooperation which Europe and the United States, in their own interests, should join in.
The vast efforts we deployed in the 20th Century for war, must be mobilized today for peace and mutual development!
Lorraine Seely posted about NotoCOP21 on Facebook 2016-03-08 16:12:18 -0500Sign the petition: A Resolution To Defend Billions of Lives: WE SAY NO TO PARIS COP21271 signatures
The following resolution was released yesterday by the Schiller Institute, with the intention of rapidly collecting signatures from qualified professionals, political leaders, and ordinary citizens internationally. The main posting of the resolution can be found here, as well as the downloadable leaflet for signatures.
The conditions of life for billions of people depend upon rejecting the agenda being presented at the 2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference to be held in Paris this December. The COP21 Paris initiative to adopt a legally binding agreement to reduce CO2 emissions must be rejected on two grounds: the scientific reality that mankind's activity is not going to cause catastrophic climate change, and the very real, lethal consequences of the CO2 reduction programs being demanded.
There is no legitimate basis for having the COP21 conference. Put an end to this now!
Despite the climate-change narrative being presented by an extremely well-funded, top-down propaganda campaign, there is an immense amount of solid scientific evidence which clearly contradicts and/or refutes the claims of coming catastrophic climate change caused by human emissions of greenhouse gases. For example, satellite measurements have shown that there has been no average rise in global temperatures for over 18 years, despite the fact that human greenhouse gas emissions have been increasing at an accelerating rate. This underscores the reality that the climate simply does not respond to CO2 levels in the way claimed by climate alarmists; said otherwise, the Earth's climate system is not highly sensitive to changes in atmospheric CO2 concentrations.
Because many climate models are using these false assumptions of high climate sensitivity to CO2, the predictions of these climate models have been consistently wrong, and with each year they are diverging further from reality. The gradual changes in the climate that have occurred over the recent decades, and the gradual changes which will continue to occur in the future, are not and will not be a cause for alarm. Most of these changes are natural, and any impact mankind may have would be relatively minor. A healthy and growing world economy will be able to adapt to these changes.
We must also recognize that CO2 is not a pollutant—it is an essential part of the biosphere. Because the present atmospheric CO2 levels are well below the optimum for plant growth, human-caused increases in CO2 concentrations are already contributing to increases in agricultural productivity and natural plant growth—creating a measurably greener planet.
But the Paris 2015 summit is not only about nations potentially wasting time and resources on a phantom problem existing only inside computer models—the ugly reality is that the CO2 reduction programs being proposed would increase poverty, lower living conditions, and accelerate death rates around the world. The world simply cannot support a growing population with improving conditions of life using only solar, wind, and other forms of so-called “green” energy.
More to the point, this scheme is being intensely promoted by modern followers of the population reduction ideology popularized by Thomas Malthus. Organizations such as the World Wildlife Fund/World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) have repeatedly declared that current human population is billions of individuals beyond the Earth's ”carrying capacity,” and must therefore be reduced by some billions of people. The present push for a CO2 reduction program is deeply rooted in this Malthusian ideological motivation. But Malthus was wrong in the Eighteenth Century, and his followers are wrong today.
Energy-intensive scientific, technological, and economic growth is essential to human existence. This can be measured by transitions to higher levels of energy flux-density, per capita and per area. Such progress, growth, and development is a universal right, and CO2 emissions are presently a vital part of that process for the overwhelming majority of the world's population. The adoption of a legally binding CO2 reduction scheme at the COP21 conference in Paris will condemn billions of people to a lower quality of life, with higher death rates, greater poverty, and no ability to exercise their inherent human right to participate in the creation of a better future for society as a whole.
This is deeply immoral.
For these reasons the CO2 reduction scheme of the COP21 conference in Paris must be rejected.
Lorraine Seely posted about Stop WWW III Petition on Facebook 2016-02-16 13:43:34 -0500Sign the petition:937 signatures
Call to Stop the Immediate Danger of World War III!
The following call to action was issued by the Schiller Institute on an emergency basis to be circulated internationally.
It is high time to break the most dangerous taboo of the present: to know and act on the acute possibility, that mankind may be annihilated within days or weeks.
On the 70th anniversary of the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the world stands closer to the brink of thermonuclear war than at any time since the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962. The Obama Administration and NATO have placed mankind in jeopardy of sudden extinction through a series of senseless provocations directed against Russia, primarily, and China second.
When the Iron Curtain came down, an understanding was reached that, in return for Soviet acceptance of German re-unification within NATO, there would be no further eastward expansion of NATO. Those who looked forward to a post-Cold War Europe of stability and cooperation, hoped that nations with potentially powerful industrial economies, such as Poland and then-Czechoslovakia, as well as—after the 1991 dissolution of the Soviet Union—Ukraine, would serve as a bridge between the European Union and an emerging Eurasian economic bloc.
All of those fundamental war-prevention agreements have now been violated. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, Victoria Nuland, publicly boasted in December 2013 that the US had spent $5 billion on "color revolutions" to draw Ukraine into the European Union, and, eventually, into NATO.
The US unilaterally withdrew from the ABM Treaty in order to deploy a missile defense system in Eastern and Southern Europe, ostensibly aimed at Iran, but actually targeted at Russia. Last week, the Obama Administration confirmed this reality by announcing the deployment would go forward, despite the P5+1 deal with Iran. Russian officials have charged, all along, that the US unilateral BMD in Europe was part of a plan for a preemptive thermonuclear strike capability against Russia.
Deployment of that ABM system is well underway in Romania and Poland, and the first three ship-based AEGIS missile defense systems are already in place and have conducted maneuvers in the Black Sea and the Baltic Sea, both bordering Russian territory.
Now reports have surfaced that the upcoming Trident Juncture 15 NATO exercises will include rehearsals of use of nuclear weapons against Russia. Washington is moving ahead with production and deployment of a new generation of tactical nuclear weapons, the B-61-12, which can reach targets inside Russian territory from F-35 stealth fighter jets. An estimated 500 of the B-61-12 nuclear weapons are to be produced, with current plans calling for about 200 of them to be deployed on continental Europe.
These unmistakable provocations have not gone unnoticed in the East and West. Since the onset of the Ukraine coup in November 2013, Russia has gone through major upgrading of its entire thermonuclear strategic force. Russian defense officials have publicly warned that they have developed and deployed an undefeatable nuclear second strike. To demonstrate this, Russian strategic bombers and submarines have engaged in exercises in international waters near NATO territories.
During the duration of the month of August, there is a grave danger of provocations against Russia by President Obama, who could use the occasion of the Congressional recess to launch a war. A wide range of influential figures has already voiced these concerns, including retired Russian and American flag officers.
The decision of Obama, to change the rules of engagement of the US Air Force in Syria without Congressional approval three days after Congress went into recess, bringing about the immediate danger of an escalation into a war against Syria, which the Congress voted against two years ago, underlines the acuteness of
In 1914 the world was sleepwalking into the catastrophe. Today, with arsenals of thermonuclear weapons sufficient to extinguish civilization dozens of times over, the world is sleepwalking again to the abyss.
We, the undersigned, demand the immediate stop of the confrontation against Russia and China and a return to political solutions of all conflicts.
VIP Endorsements from United States
- Ed Asner, Actor (Los Angeles, CA)
- Professor Cyrus Bina, Distinguished Research Professor, University of Minnesota (Minnesota)
- Professor James Fetzer, Author, Talk Show Host, Professor, University of Minnesota (Minnesota)
- Chris Fogerty, Friends of Irish Freedom (Chicago, IL)
- Senator Mike Gravel, U.S. Senator from Alaska (1969-81) (Burlingame, CA)
- Jim Hogue, Talk Show Host, WGDR (Plainfield, VT)
- Will Hopkins, Executive Director, New Hampshire Peace Action (NH)
- Fred Huenefeld, Schiller Institute (Monroe, LA)
- Appo Jabarian, Publisher and Editor USA-Armenian Life Magazine (Glendale, CA)
- Kio T. Kanda, Coordinator, Hiroshima/Nagasaki Peace Committee of the National Capital Area (Alexandria, VA)
- Steven Lendman, Independent Writer, Radio Talk Show Host (Chicago, IL)
- Bonnie Lane, Co-Chair, Green Party of Maryland (Baltimore, MD)
- Ray McGovern, Tell the World (Arlington, VA)
- Akiko Mikamo, President, U.S.-Japan Psychological Services (San Diego, CA)
- Marie-Christine Mouis, Paris Opera Ballet, Boston Ballet Co., Former Principal Ballerina (New York, NY)
- Phillip Restino, Vets for Peace, VFP Chapter 136 (FL)
- John Steinbach, Coordinator, Hiroshima/Nagasaki Peace Committee of the National Capitol Area (Alexandria, VA)
- Major (ret.) Ramonita Segarra (FL)
- Mary Sullivan, Friends of Irish Freedom (Chicago, IL)
VIP Endorsements from Abroad
- Dr. Julio C. Gonzalez, Former Technical Secretary to the Argentine Presidency (1974-76) (Buenos Aries, Argentina)
- Commodore Ruben O. Moro, Veteran and Historian of the 1982 Malvinas War, Former Professor at the Argentine Superior Air War College, Former Intelligence Division Chief, Inter-American Defense Board (Argentina)
- Jens Jorgen Nielsen, Lecturer and Author (Denmark)
- Agostino Chiesa Alciator, Diplomat (ret.), Former Consul General of Italy in Nice, France (Nice, France)
- Georges Beriachvili, Classical Pianist, (Paris, France)
- Jacques Cheminade, Former Candidate for President of France, Solidarite et Progres (Paris, France)
- Col. Alain Corvez (ret.), International Strategy Consultant, former International Relations Consultant of the Defense and Interior Ministries (France)
- Christina Kisling, President of Europe Asie Avenir (Paris, France)
- Acheikh Ibn-Oumar, Former Minister of Foreign Affairs Chad (Reims, France)
- Charles Paperon, Veteran Fighter of the French Resistance, Decorated with the Free France Medal, Knight of the Legioin of Honor in France (Brest, France)
- Dr. Louis Reymondon, Honorary Surgeon of Public Hospitals of France (France)
- Jean-Jacques Seymour, Radio Journalist (Paris, France)
- Prof. Dr. (ret.) Hans Fischer, (Berlin, Germany)
- Dr. Michael Paul Hacks, Mayor (Hanshagen, Germany)
- Alfred Gohl, European Business Club of Germany (Baden-Baden, Germany)
- Captain (ret.) Gerhard Matthes, Retired Naval Captain (Straussberg, Germany)
- Rear Admiral (ret.) Gerhard Mueller, Retired Rear Admiral (Rostock, Germany)
- Herr Roland Regolien, Journalist (Ravensburg, Germany)
- Joachim Roth, Military Scientist (Straussberg, Germany)
- Helga Zepp-LaRouche, President, Schiller Institute (Germany)
- Ambassaodr Leonides Chrysanthopoulos, Former Greek Ambassador to the E.U. (Aigion, Greece)
- Pietro Giubilo, former Mayor of Rome (Rome, Italy)
- Enzo Pennetta, Biologist, Founder of the Website Critica Scientifica (Italy)
- Dr. Chandra Muzaffar, President of the International Movement for a Just World (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)
- Naeem Shakir, Attorney Supreme Court of Pakistan (Pakistan)
- Albert Kolp, Yakor Science & Technology Co. (Chelyabinsk, Russia)
- Olga Mekhtieva, English Literature Teacher (Moscow, Russia)
- Vladimir Bezgulov, Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow, Russia)
- Anvar Buzukurov, Tajik Social and Ecological Union (Dushanbe, Tajikstan)
- Vladimir Marchenko, Progressive Socialist Party of Ukraine (Ukraine)
- Natalia Vitrenko, Progressive Socialist Party of Ukraine (Ukraine)
- Gary Littlejohn, Former Briefings and Debate Editor, Review of African Political Economy (United Kingdom)
Lorraine Seely posted about BRICS Petition on Facebook 2016-02-13 21:09:32 -0500Let's end U.S. & European Geopolitics and Join the BRICS, Together We Can Create a New Economic Global Paradigm.
UPDATED—October 14, 2015 · The petition "U.S. and Europe Must Collaborate with the BRICS" continues to gain significant international attention, with new signatures from Dr. Eckehard Hilf, Author from Gensbach, Germany, Juergen Heiducoff, Former German Military Attache in Afghanistan, also from Germany, musician Heinz Oberdorfer, and Paul Driessen, Author, "Eco-Imperialism: Green Power, Black Death", from the Washington, D.C. area.
With over 400 VIP names, this list of endorsements includes prominent politicians, businessman, academics, scientists and artists from over twenty countries, publicly calling on the U.S. and Europe to collaborate with the BRICS nations in the interest of peace and economic development. The resolution, sponsored by the Schiller Institute, was issued in response to the offer of China's President Xi Jinping for the United States to join China's New Silk Road development program and abandon the policies of confrontation with particularly Russia and China.2,452 signatures
The U.S. and Europe Must Have the Courage to Reject Geopolitics and Collaborate with the BRICS
This petition is authored and sponsored by the Schiller Institute and is being circulated internationally. LaRouchePAC is mass circulating the petition in the United States.
In today's nuclear age, the consequence of a geopolitical policy of confrontation with Russia and China can only be the thermonuclear extinction of the human race. Therefore, every effort must be made to cooperate to solve the multiple crises facing humanity.
The BRICS nations (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) have united to pursue a policy of economic development not just for their individual countries, but for the benefit of the people of all nations. To that end, they have created a New Development Bank to invest billions in necessary development projects.
China recently initiated the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), joined by over 20 Asian nations as founding members, and has set up a Silk Road Development Fund.
At the APEC conference in Beijing, Chinese President Xi Jinping invited President Obama to join the efforts of China and other Asian nations, including Russia, in the development of the New Silk Road.
These initiatives are not geopolitical in nature. Contrary to the Transpacific Partnership (TPP) advocated by Obama, which excludes Russia and China, the BRICS-related initiatives including the Chinese proposed Free Trade Area of the Asian Pacific (FTAAP), are inclusive. They are based on the concept expressed by the late Pope Paul VI that the "new name of peace is development." Thus, in Australia at the recent G-20 meeting, both Xi Jinping and Indian Prime Minister Modi spoke of the twin goals of achieving global peace and ending poverty through economic development.
There is no problem in the world that cannot be solved by such an approach, and conversely, no problem that will be solved without it.
Such cooperation between the U.S., Russia, China, South Africa and India, among other nations, is necessary to defeat the Ebola pandemic in Africa.
The terrorist threat represented by ISIS and Al-Qaeda is aimed equally at Russia, China, and India, as well as the U.S. and Europe. It can only be defeated through a new security architecture based on cooperation.
The policy of conducting "color revolutions" under the pretext of democracy, represents a policy of war, even if that term is not used, because its aim is to topple governments with the aid of foreign money. It has to stop. The campaign to impose sanctions on Russia for its opposition to such "color revolutions" and to a Nazi coup in Ukraine, is only exacerbating the global crisis. An approach based on mutual cooperation to achieve the common ends of mankind throughout Eurasia and beyond, would instead create the basis for global peace.
While the U.S. has abandoned the Kennedy space program, the Chinese are committed to a lunar program focused on the exploitation of helium-3 for the purpose of generating unlimited fusion energy. With collaboration between the U.S., Europe, Russia, China and India, among other nations, man could finally realize Johannes Kepler's vision of mastery of the laws of the solar system for the benefit of man.
Only such an approach would restore the United States and Europe to their original purpose as expressed in the European Renaissance and the American Revolution, a purpose which the U.S. and Europe have increasingly abandoned, and the rest of the world has now adopted and is now urging them to readopt.
We therefore call upon the U.S. and Europe to abandon the suicidal geopolitical policies of the past which led to the two previous World Wars and are leading to a third, and to build a future for all humanity by readopting the principle of the Treaty of Westphalia, by basing foreign policy on the principle of the "benefit of the other," which ended the Thirty Years War in Europe, and on John Quincy Adams' concept of a "community of principle among sovereign nation states."
That is the only course coherent with the true nature of man as the only creative species. Any other course is based on a concept of man as an animal, and leads to human extinction. As patriots of our own nations, and as citizens of the world, we call on our fellow citizens and the leaders of our nations to have the courage to break the current cycle of escalating bestiality, by accepting the generous offer to collaborate with the BRICS.
LIST OF PROMINENT SIGNERS AS OF APRIL 1, 2015:
- Rep. Rodney Alexander, former U.S. Congressman (Monroe, Louisiana)
- George Albantov, Co-Founder and President of the Russian-American Youth Association (Seattle, WA)
- John Rich Anderson, Former Director, Texas and Southwest Cattle Ranchers Association, (Gale, TX)
- Dr. Raymond Armstrong, Monroe City Council, District 1 (Monroe, LA)
- Edward Asner, Actor (Valley Village, California)
- Morad Abou-Sabe, Arab American League of Voters of NJ (Monroe, NJ)
- Amer Aboud, Syrian American Forum (Chicago, Illinois)
- Fidel Acevedo, Co-Chair, Progressive Hispanic Caucus, Texas Democratic Party (Texas)
- Ramatu Ahmed, Founder, Federation of African Muslim Women in America (Bronx, NY)
- Konstantinos Angelis, Federation of Hellenic-American Societies of Greater Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
- Litga Angelis, Federation of Hellenic-American Societies of Greater Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
- Rev. Hector Arriaga, Pastor, Jesus es el Kryios Church (Alexandria, VA)
- Syed Hossain Babu, Actor, Director, Screen Writer (Los Angeles, CA)
- John D. Baker, MSG, United States Army (ret.), President, CEO, Tubamirum Productions (Maryland)
- Roseanne Barr, Comedienne and former Presidential candidate, Peace and Freedom Party (Hawaii)
- Nathaniel Batchelder, Director, Oklahoma City Peace House (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Roland L. Beanum, Economic Adviser to Papua New Guinea (Valley Center, California)
- Rev. Alonzo Bell, Pastor, Martin Evans Missionary Baptist Church, (Detroit, MI)
- Edith Bell, Coordinator, Pittsburgh, Pa. Branch, Women's International League for Peace and Freedom (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Robert Beltran, Actor, Director (Los Angeles, CA)
- James Benham, State President, Indiana National Farmers Union (Versailles, IN)
- Prof. Cyrus Bina, Distinguished Professor of Economics, University of Minnesota (Morris, MN)
- Lili Bita, Writer, Hellenic News of America, Poet, Actress, Dramatist (Bala Cynwyd, PA)
- George Bioletto, International Association of Machinist Trustee (Long Beach, CA)
- Kofi A. Boateng, PhD, African Federation Inc. (Ossing, NY)
- Charles H. Borowsky, M.D., President and Founder, Intermuse (Baltimore, MD)
- Roger Boyer, Stanford Linear Accelerator (retired) (Menlo Park, CA)
- Amelia Boynton-Robinson, Civil Rights Movement leader (Tuskegee, Alabama)
- Elena Branson, President, Russian Center NY (New York, NY)
- Mark Bush, CEO SouthOil (Houston, TX)
- Douglas Caddy, attorney (Houston, TX)
- Monica Calzolari, Director, Enrollment Communications, University of Massachusetts Boston (Boston, MA)
- Charles E. Campbell, Founder and CEO, Allen Hydro Energy Corporation (Columbus, OH)
- Gerald Caprio, Director, Ahimsa Berkeley (Mill Valley, CA)
- Bishop Juan Carlos, Pastor, President, CEO, Centro Cristiano, Bet-El (South Gate, CA)
- Bernard Casey, Former President of American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine (2014) (San Jose, CA)
- Nicholas Chingas, Greek-American Student Association, Saint Joseph University (Philadelphia, PA)
- Howard Chang, Professor of Hydraulic Engineering (ret) San Diego State University (CA)
- Dr. Ifay Chang, Board of Directors U.S.-China Forum (Katonah, NY)
- Victor Chang, Retired Professor University of Southern California, Director, Institute of Sino Strategic Studies (Los Angeles, CA)
- Richard Chen, Board of Directors, U.S.-China Forum
- Charley Cheung, Southern California Committee for the Commemoration of the 70th Anniversary of the Ending of WWII (CA)
- Dr. William Chow, Board of Directors, U.S.-China Forum (Glendale, CA)
- Rep. Donna Christensen, former Delegate of the U.S. Virgin Islands to Congress 1997-2014 (U.S. Virgin Islands)
- Andreas Christou, Supreme Vice-President, Sons of Periclese (Schenectady, NY)
- Albert Clark, San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of San Diego Commerce (San Diego, CA)
- Dr. Luis G. Collazo, Minister, former head of the Puerto Rico chapter of the Jubilee Network USA (Puerto Rico)
- Wang Chung Ping, President, Institute Sino Strategic Studies (Los Angeles, CA)
- Frank Cattone, Secretary, Monmouth County, N.J. Constitution Party (New Jersey, USA)
- Ramsey Clark, United States Attorney General 1967-69 (New York, NY)
- Jaime Contreras, Las Vegas Chapter Coordinator, Labor Council For Latin American Advancement
- Hal Cooper, Engineer, Seattle Freight Transportation Division Advisory Board (Seattle, WA)
- Raymond Cordova, Chair, Central Labor Council (Garden Grove, California)
- Brian Crowell, Shop Steward (fmr) American Federation of Teachers Local 1078 (Berkley, CA)
- Dr. Fred Dallmayr, Co-Chair, World Public Forum—Dialogue of Civilizations (South Bend, IN)
- Fr. Richard F. Davidson, FSGG (Franciscan Servants of God's Grace) (New Jersey, USA)
- Dr. Bill Deagle, Genesis Communication Network, Host, Nutri-Medical Report (California)
- Daniel Deeter, Founder and CEO of Chancellor Business Development and Advisor to the Executive Committee of CTX Mining (North Palm Beach, FL)
- Stephen P. DeGot, Ecoban Securities Corp. (New York, NY)
- Atul Deshmane, CEO/President, Whole Energy Corporation (Seattle, Washington)
- Terry Dewolfe, Health Care for All, San Gabrielle Valley Chapter, (San Gabrielle Valley, CA)
- T. Herbert Dimmock, Founder and Music Director of the Bach Concert Series (Baltimore, MD)
- Judge Jim Dimos, Former Speaker of the Louisiana State House of Representatives (Monroe, LA)
- Robert Dodge, MD, Board Member, Physicians for Social Responsibility (Los Angeles, CA)
- Paul Driessen, Author, "Eco-Imperialism: Green Power, Black Death" (Washington, D.C.)
- Dorceal Duckens, Ebony Opera Guild (Houston, Texas)
- Charlton Dunn, Senior Engineer (retired) Rocketdyne and Atomics International (Paso Robles, CA)
- Lt. Col. Stanley Dzierzeski, USAR, ret., Director, Polish American Congress, Eastern Massachusetts (Belmont, MA)
- Edwin Edwards, Former Governor of Louisiana (USA)
- E. Leopold Edwards, retired faculty Howard University (Washington, DC)
- Dr. T.M. Fasy, Muslim Peacemaker Teams (New York, NY)
- James H. Fetzer, PhD, McKnight Professor Emeritus, University of Minnesota (Duluth, Minn.)
- Chris Fogarty, Columnist. Chair of Chicago Friends of Irish Freedom, author of www.irishholocaust.org and "Ireland 1845-1850; the Perfect Holocaust, and Who Kept it 'Perfect'." Twice-Framed by MI5/FBI, vindicated both times. (Chicago, IL)
- Fran Foulkrod, Vice-Chair, Philadelphia Chapter, Women's International League for Peace and Freedom (Philadelphia, PA)
- James Fox, President, American Fertilizer Trade, LLC (Great Neck, NY)
- Jimmie Franklin, V.P. Summerdale Community Organization (Memphis, TN)
- Congressman Cornelius Gallagher, U.S. Congressman 1959-1973 (New Jersey)
- Habib Ghanim, Sr., President, D.C. Halal Chamber of Commerce. (Silver Spring, MD)
- Sergey Gladysh, Co-Founder and President of the Russian-American Youth Association, (Seattle, WA)
- Donald Gibson, Professor Emeritus, University of Pittsburgh, author (Greensburg, PA)
- Henry C. Gonzales, Mayor of South Gate, Founder and former President of the Labor Council for Latin American Advancement (South Gate, CA)
- James Gooden, President, Los Angeles Trade Tech College Association of Student Organizations
- Senator Mike Gravel, Former U.S. Senator from Alaska 1969-1981 (Burlingame, CA)
- Lisa Gray, Chair, North American Chinese Coalition (NACC) (Michigan, USA)
- Melvin Grimes, President and Founder, A Fresh Drink of Water (Los Angeles, CA)
- Dennis W. Grubb, Director, Investia, Ltd. Development, Finance Expert (Washington, DC)
- Nitin Gujaran, President, Association for India's Development, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Cambridge, MA)
- Cathy M. Helgason, MD, Professor of Neurology (retired) University of Illinois College of Medicine (Chicago, IL)
- Don Hank, Editor-in-Chief, Laigle's Forum (USA)
- David Hartsough, Peaceworkers (San Francisco, CA)
- George C. Hillman, MBA, american entrepreneur (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Jim Hogue, host, WGDR radio (Plainfield, Vermont)
- Samuel Hoff, Liberian Community Activist (Torrance, CA)
- Art Hoffman, Member, Orange County Democratic Committee (Santa Ana, California)
- Lok Home, president, Robbins Co. (Solon, Ohio)
- Eliane Van Horn, Corona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Yucaipa, CA)
- Thomas Hoverston, Former Columbia County Republican Party Chairman (Lodi, Wisconsin)
- Prof. James C. Hsiung, Professor of Politics and International Law, NYU (New York, NY)
- Hunter Huang, president, National Association for China's Peaceful Unification (Washington, DC)
- Fred Huenefeld, member, Louisiana State Democratic Party Central Committee (Monroe, LA)
- Anna Ikeda, Board Member, Metta Center for Non Violence (Harrison, New Jersey)
- Rep. Thomas Jackson, State Representative, Alabama (Alabama)
- Ralph Johnson, nuclear engineer (Seattle, WA)
- Rep. Constance Johnson, Oklahoma State Senator (ret.) District 48 (Oklahoma)
- Cynthia Johnson, Co-founder, Brownie Mary Democrats (Bakersfield, California)
- Sam Kahl, District Leader, Democratic Party of Multnomah County Oregon (Portland, OR)
- Petros Karamanidis, Federation of Hellenic-American Societies of Greater Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
- Pauline Kathopoulis, Vice-President, Hellenic Student Association, Drexel University (Philadelphia, PA)
- Eleni Klastidou, Hellenic Student Association, Saint Joseph University (Philadelphia, PA)
- Tarak Kauff, Veterans for Peace National Board of Directors (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Lateef Kareem-Bey, God's Army for the Advancement of All People (Americus, GA)
- Konstantinos Karvaris, Federation of Hellenic-American Societies of Greater Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
- Fred Kaviani, surface transportation systems sales manager, Monogram Systems (Los Angeles, CA)
- Vasilios Keisoglou, Epirotes Society of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
- Sang Joo Kim, Founder and Director, Institute for Korean-American Studies (Washington, D.C.)
- Frank Kloucek, Former State Senator (South Dakota, USA)
- Paul Kotrotsios, President, Hellenic American National Council, Publisher, Hellenic News of America (Broomall, PA)
- Keerthana Krishnan, Executive Director, Association for India's Development, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Cambridge, MA)
- Father Labib Korbi, Former Priest of St. Thomas More Church, Founder of Al-Bushra website (San Francisco, CA)
- Bernard Lafayette, Jr. Chairman of Board Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) (Tuskegee, AL)
- John J. Lampl, North Dakota AFL-CIO Region 8 Vice President (former) (Dickenson, North Dakota)
- Beth K. Lamont, NGO Representative to the United Nations for the American Humanist Association (New York, NY)
- George Krasnow, President, Russian-American Goodwill Association
- Kevin Lynn, Director, Center for Progressive Urban Politics (Los Angeles, CA)
- Dr. Ernest L. Johnson, President, NAACP Louisiana State Conference (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Peter Lago, Chief Operating Officer, LionsGate Corporation (San Francisco, CA)
- Lyndon H. LaRouche, Economist, Statesman, former Presidential candidate (Round Hill, VA)
- Eric Larsen, author, The Skull of Yorick: The Emptiness of American Thinking (New York, NY)
- Stephen Lendman, independent writer/author and radio host (Chicago, Illinois)
- LaMar Lemmons III, Detroit Board of Education; former member Michigan House of Reps. (Detroit, MI)
- Angus Lin, Senior Research Scientist in Education and Information Studies UCLA (Los Angeles, California)
- Dr. Edward Lozansky, PhD, President & Founder, American University in Moscow; Founder, World Russia Forum (Washington, DC)
- Harold L. Madison, Community Organizer and Community Diplomat (Baltimore, MD
- Wayne Madsen, investigative journalist; Publisher and Editor, The Wayne Madsen Report
- Clyde Magarelli, Former Director of War Studies, William Paterson College, Author, Professor of Sociology (USA)
- Dr. Nelson Mar, Board of Directors, U.S.-China Forum, Asian-American Senior Center (Newport Coast, CA)
- Marie Martin, Stop Mass Incarceration, (Inglewood, CA)
- Vance McAllister, Former U.S. Representative 2013-14 (Monroe, LA)
- Heliatrice Marques, Founder and President of BRICS Working Group, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University (New York, NY)
- Eli Mellor, Writer, Activist, Founder, The Time is Now Institute, "anti-corporate activist, provocateur and self-styled seer of 30 years of public and foreign policy disasters". (Claremont, CA)
- Joaquin Meneses, Labor Council for Latin American Advancement (Los Angeles, CA)
- Professor Mark Crispin Miller, Author, Professor of Media Studies, New York University (New York, NY)
- Theo Mitchell, Esq., Former State Senator (Greenville, SC)
- Constantinos Mitoulis, Pan Macedonian Society of Philadelphia (West Chester, PA)
- Jeff Monroe, State Senator (South Dakota, USA)
- Pastor Joseph Moussa, Pastor for Arabic Christian Churches in Maryland and Pennsylvania (York, PA)
- Somnath Mukherji, Volunteer, Association for India's Development, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Cambridge, MA)
- Rep. Mike Manypenny, Member, West Virginia House of Delegates (West Virginia)
- Thomas Grolund Miner, Chairman and CEO of Thomas H. Miner Associates, Inc. (Chicago, Illinois)
- Saket Mishra, Volunteer, Association for India's Development, MIT (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Anthony Morss, Music Director & Principal Conductor of the New Jersey Association of Verismo Opera, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Dr. Michael Nagler, Professor Emeritus of Classics and Comparative Literature, University of California Berkeley; Founder, Peace and Conflict Studies Program, U.C. Berkeley; Founder and President, Metta Center for Nonviolence (Tomales, CA)
- Robert Newton, former Vice President Communications Workers of America Local 2252 (Oakton, VA)
- Georgios Nitsolas, Corthion Andros Society (Mount Laurel, NJ)
- Victor H. Ortiz, Justicia Social Para Los Immigrantes (Los Angeles, CA)
- Konstantine Ouranitsas, President, National Hellenic Student Association of North America (Philadelphia, PA)
- Perry Owens, National Beef Board (Minneapolis, Kansas)
- Bob Pantelous, Corthion Andros Society (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Rev. Michael L. Pastrikos, St. Nicolas Greek Orthodox Church (Baltimore, MD)
- Alexandre Perrinelle, Russian Community Activist (West Hollywood, CA)
- Larry Pinkney, Black Activist Writers Guild (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
- Don Pondysh, North County N.Y. Veterans for Peace (Nichoville, NY)
- Nomi Prins, Author All the Presidents' Bankers: The Hidden Alliances that Drive American Power(Los Angeles, CA)
- Elisha B. Pulivarti, Vice-President, Maryland India Business Roundtable, Inc. (College Park, MD)
- Ganga P. Ramdas, PhD, MA, MS, Professor of Economics, Lincoln University (Philadelphia, PA)
- Earl D. Rasmussen, P.E., Executive Vice President Eurasia Center, Lt. Colonel (ret) U.S. Army (Falls Church, VA)
- Alya Rea, Freelance Writer, Contributing Author, Cyrano’s Journal Today, Uncommon Thought Journal (Olympia, WA)
- James Reed, National Action Network Michigan State Representative (Inkster, Michigan)
- Phillip Restino, VFP 136, chapter co-chair, Central Florida, Vets for Peace (Daytona, Florida)
- Geroge E. Riser, Justice of the Peace, Harris County, TX Precinct 2 (Pasadena, TX)
- Priscilla Roche, Nevada State Director, League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) (Las Vegas, NV)
- Kesha Rogers, Democratic Nominee for Congress TX-22 (2010, 2012), former candidate for US Senate (Texas)
- Natalie Sabelnik, Russian-American community leader (San Francisco, California)
- Ranjani Saigal, Executive Director, Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation of the USA (Burlington, MA)
- Dr. Jose I. Sangerman, PhD, Biologics Researcher (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Junji Sarashima, American Society of Hiroshima-Nagasaki A-Bomb Survivors (Buena Park , CA
- Trilochan Singh, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Wayne State University (Detroit, Michigan)
- Henry J. Santos, Professor Emeritus, Bridgewater State University (Bridgewater, Massachusetts)
- Keith L. Shaffer, former President IAM local 1784 (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Prashant Shah, Publisher, India Tribune (Chicago, Illinois)
- Vaithilingam Shanmuganathan, National Committee Member, Liberal Party of Sri Lanka; Secretary General, Liberal Democratic Workers Union of Sri Lanka; Former Advisor to the Governor of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka (Azusa, California)
- Nick Spiliotis, Vice-President, Federation of Hellenic-American Societies of Greater Philadelphia (Feasterville, PA)
- Dr. Kenneth Smith, Delegate to the CA State Republican Convention, 2013-24 (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Randy Sowers, owner, South Mountain Creamery USA)
- Rick Staggenborg, Founder, Soldiers for Peace International, Host of Take Back America (Coos Bay, Oregon)
- Sean Stone, Filmmaker (New York, NY)
- Johannes Strohschank, Author, Member Board of Directors, Friends of Max Kade Society, Professor of German Studies, University of Wisconsin (Madison, WI)
- Baifeng Sun, Director, The Confucius Institute, UMASS Boston (Massachusetts)
- Rep. Rosemarie Swanger, retired Pennsylvania State Representative. (Pennsylvania)
- Harold Taylor, Former Black Panther Party member, ex-defendant in San Francisco Eight Trial (Panama City, FL)
- Dr. John Telford, Superintendent (retired) Detroit Public Schools (Detroit, Michigan)
- Michele Thomas, Photographer and Constitutional Activist (Los Angeles, CA)
- Jimal Thrower, Special Representative AFSCME Local 865, (Los Angeles, CA)
- Igor Trofimov, Vice-President, Russian-American Chamber of Commerce (New York, NY)
- Magalis Troncoso, Director and Founder of the Dominican Development Center (Boston, MA)
- Rev. Benny L. Tucker, City Council (Selma, AL)
- Sean Turnbull, SGT Report (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
- Eric Tymoigne, Assistant Professor of Economics, Lewis and Clark College (Portland, Oregon)
- Judith Van Dyke, United Association of Entrepreneurs (New York)
- Bob Van Hee, Alderman, Former City Council President (Redwood Falls, Minn.)
- Anil Verma, President, Anil Verma Associates, Inc. (Los Angeles, California)
- Pat Wadsworth, former Chair and current Secretary, Grays Harbor Democrats (Grays Harbor, WA)
- Jeff Warner, Jews for Peace (Los Angeles, CA)
- Vince Weldon, Retired Aerospace Engineer, designer of critical components for the Apollo Moon Mission and the Space Shuttle (Seattle, WA)
- Dr. Cornel West, Author, Activist, Professor of Philosophy and Christian Practice: Union Theological Seminary; Professor Emeritus: Princeton University (Princeton, NJ)
- Captain James H. Whitley, Battalion Fire Chief, Washington, D.C. Fire Department (Mitchellville, MD)
- Ulis Williams, Activist, School of the Americas Watch (Los Angeles, CA)
- Fred Wimberley, Member of Bargaining Committee, Service Employees International Union Local 721 (Los Angeles, CA)
- Lynn Yen, Executive Director of the Foundation for the Revival of Classical Culture (New York, NY)
- Dr. Teihlin Yin, U.S.-China Forum (Washington, D.C.)
- Lowell Young, treasurer, Mariposa County Democratic Central Committee (Mariposa, CA)
- Weijun Zhao, Director of the Office of China Programs, Michigan State University (Detroit, Michigan)
- Maria Ziogas, Federation of Hellenic-American Societies of Greater Philadelphia (Bala Cynwyd, PA)
- Julio C. González, former Secretary of State of the Argentine Republic; University Professor (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Carlos Alberto Baltazar Perez Galindo, Attorney (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Wilhelm Augustat, President, International Society “Peace Through Culture” (Linz, Austria)
- Prof. Dr. H.C. Peter Bachmeier, Austria-Belarus Society (Vienna, Austria)
- Prof. Reinhard Kleinknect, Department of Philosophy, University of Salzburg, (Salzburg, Austria)
- Prof. Dr. Hans Koechler, President, International Progress Organization (Vienna, Austria)
- Eva Pfisterer, Magazine Journalist, Formerly with the Osterriech Rundfunk ORF (Vienna, Austria)
- Michael Machura, Counsellor and Engineer, Österreichischer Wirtschaftsrat (Austria)
- Dr. Harold Raffay, (Vienna, Austria)
- Professor Karl Socher, Professor Emeritus at University of Innsbruck Institute for Economic Theory, Political Economy (Innsbruck, Austria)
- David Comissiong, President, Clement Payne Movement; Former Senator, Government of Barbados; Former Director, Commission for Pan-African Affairs, Government of Barbados (Barbados)
- Lode Vanoost, Former Deputy Speaker of the Belgian Parliament, 1999-2003 (Sint-Genesius-Rode, Brussels, Belgium)
- Jean Verstappen Veteran of the Belgian Resistance, former Belgian Senator. 1965-68 (Nivelles, Belgium)
- Koen Van Dessel, Editor, SouthFront Dutch (Antwerp, Belgium)
- Rodrigo Menezes, Technical Manager and Regulatory Affair, Eutelsat (Rio de Janerio, Brazil)
- Prof. Msc. Thomas de Toledo, Prof. of Economic History and International Relations Paulist University and Secretary General of the Brazilian Center for Solidarity, Peoples and Struggles for Peace (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Valko Petrov, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Yuri Avdiev, Russian Multicultural Society of British Columbia (Vancouver, Canada)
- María Luz Navarrete Alarcón, Vice President for Social Security of Aquí la Gente Citizens Movement (Santiago, Chile)
- David Gontar, Adjunct Professor of English and Philosophy, Inner Mongolia University (China)
- Jhon Jairo Jaramillo, Liberal Arts Professor, University of el Valle (Colombia)
- Carlos Julio Diaz Lotero, General Director, National Trade Union School, Unified Workers Federation (CUT) (Medellin, Colombia)
- Pedro Pablo Escobar Morales, President, Unified Education Workers Trade Union (SUTEV), (Buga, Colombia)
- Hugo Andersen, Director, Taarnby Karroserifabrik (Taamby, Denmark)
- John Scales Avery, Associate Professor Emeritus, University of Copenhagen; Chairman of The Danish Peace Academy; Pugwash Conferences on Science and World Affairs (Denmark)
- Anika Telmányi Lylloff, Classical Violinist (Denmark)
- Mohammed Mafoud, Head of Danish-Syrian Union (Denmark)
- Thomas Grønlund Nielsen, Physics Lecturer, Herlufsholm Skole (Denmark)
- Jens Jorgen Nielsen, Lecturer, Niels Brock Business School (Denmark)
- Ole Skjold, former director, Ole Skjold ApS (Frederikssund, Denmark)
- Erling Svendsen, Former President, Danish Wheat Growers Association (Hvalso, Denmark)
- Ole Valentin-Hjorth, Economist (Denmark)
- Ramon Emilio Concepcion, Attorney (Santa Domingo, Dominican Republic)
- Alexis Ponce, Defender of Human Rights (Ecuador)
- Jorge Washington Núñez Sánchez, Former President of the Association of Latin American Historians (Quito, Ecuador)
- Peter Liskola, Former Diplomat and Member of the Council of Europe, International Law Expert (Finland)
- Georges Beriachvili, Classical Pianist (Paris, France)
- Jean-Paul Brignoli, Mayor of Ormey (Ormey, France)
- Jacques Cheminade, President, Solidarité et Progrès (Paris, France)
- Claude Champaud, Honorary President of Rennes University, President of the Scientific Council of the foundation for research on the Corporate Doctrine (Rennes, France)
- Marc Chautemps, Mayor of Gemeaux, (Gemeaux, France)
- Gérard Coinchelin, Deputy Mayor (Denipaire, France)
- Col. (ret) Alain Corvez, Counsellor for International Strategy, former advisor to the General-in-Command of UNIFIL (France)
- Pierre Eboundit, President of the Panafrican Leauge—Umoja (Reims, France)
- Evard Garnier, Mayor (Lorignac, France)
- Alain Giletti, Former Champion Figure Skater (Tours, France)
- Jean-Yves Lapeyrere, Mayor (Mijoux, France)
- Catherine Plantevin, Archeologue, INRAP (Lyon, France)
- Jean-Pierre Luminet, Author, Astrophysicist Laboratory of Physical Sciences of Marseille (France)
- Deva Koumarane, poet, teacher Indian Studies (Rambouillet, France
- Eugene Perez, Mayor of Chamouilley (Chamouilley, France)
- Ali Rastbeen, President Geopolitical Academy Of Paris (Paris, France)
- Dr. Louis Reymondon, Honorary Surgeon of French Hospitals; President of VietAmitié (France)
- Jean-Jacques Seymour, Radio Journalist (Paris, France)
- Bernard Sutter, Mayor of Sternenberg, (Sternenberg, France)
- Bassam Tahhan, Franco-Syrian Professor of Geostrategy, Ecole Nationale supérieure des Techniques Avancées (Paris, France)
- Leonidas Chrysanthopoulos Ambassador (ret), Member of the Political Secretariat of United People's Front (Greece)
- Panos Kammenos, President of the Independent Greeks, Member of the Hellenic Parliament (Athens, Greece)
- Lefteris Karayannis, Ret. Ambassador, Diplomatic advisor to Panos Kammenos (Athens, Greece)
- Theodore Katsanevas, Chairman of the Drachma 5 Party (Athens, Greece)
- General (ret) Konstantinos Konstantinides, one of the founders of Generals Against Nuclear War (Greece)
- Dr. George Pararas-Carayannis, Chairman, 6th International Tsunami Symposium; President Tsunami Society International (Greece)
- Philippos Tsalides, Professor of Electronics, Democritus University of Thrace, President of the Institute of Geopolitical Studies “National Regeneration” (Xanthi, Greece)
- Dr. George Tsobanoglou, Vice President, International Sociological Association, Research Committee on Sociotechnics & Sociological Practice (Greece)
- Frithjof Banisch, Career Military Officer (retired) (Baruth/Mark, Germany)
- Dr. Johannes Maria Becker, Privatdozent Phillips University, Center for Conflict Studies (Marburg, Germany)
- Ruhild Boehm, Author (Tuebingen, Germany)
- Nicolai Dometsch, District Chapter Chairman Left Party (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Wolfgang Effenberger, Publicist (Rosenheim, Germany)
- Hans-Juergen Ehlers, Retired State's Attorney (Bavaria, Germany)
- Anatol Graf, (Federal Council for the Integration of Germans from Russia (Berlin, Germany)
- Dr. Josef Gruber, Professor Emeritus (Hagen, Germany)
- Brunhilde Hanke, Former Mayor of Potsdam Germany 1961-1984 (Potsdam, Germany)
- Juergen Heiducoff, Former German Military Attache in Afghanistan (Uebach, Germany)
- Uwe Heimrich, Mayor (Thueringen, Germany)
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Hennig, Physicist (Prina, Germany)
- Erika Herbrig, Former Director of the Historical Memorial Site of the Potsdam Agreements (Cecilienhof, Germany)
- Dr. Eckehard Hilf, Author (Gebsbach, Germany)
- Martin Hoffman, Lawyer, German-India Round Table, (Leipzig, Germany)
- Dipl. Ing. Enayetullah Ishaqzay, Economist, (Goettingen, Germany)
- Prof. Helmut Keutner, Beuth Hochschule fuer Technik (Berlin, Germany)
- Dr. Ing. Eberhard Langer, Former Mayor of Chemnitz (Chemnitz, Germany)
- Gerhard Matthes, Naval Officer (retired) (Strausberg, Germany)
- Gerd Medger, Board Member, Brazilian-German Association for Business and Science (Dresden, Germany)
- Ekaterina Medvedeva-Schwerbock, Actress (Berlin, Germany)
- Alena Petrova, General Director, Art Assemblee Agency, GmbH (Baden-Wurtemberg, Germany)
- Dr. Albrecht Poth, Scientific Director (Rossdorf, Germany)
- Ronald Regolien, Journalist, (Ravensberg, Germany)
- Dorothea Schleifenbaum, County Councilwoman Siegen-Wittgenstein (Siegen, Germany)
- Dr. Kurt Schumann, Embassy Counselor a.D. (ret.), Germany
- Dr. Hermann Schwiesau, Ambassador a.D. (ret.) Germany
- Dr. Gallus Strobel, Mayor, Triberg Germany (Baden-Wurtemberg, Germany)
- Dmitris Tzamouranis, Greek visual artist (Berlin, Germany)
- H. C. von Sponeck, Former U.N. Assistant Secretary General (Germany)
- Prof. Dr. Carl-Otto Weiss, Research Director at the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (Braunschweig, Germany)
- Helga Zepp-LaRouche, Founder, Schiller Institute (Wiesbaden, Germany)
- Raúl Aníbal Marroquín Casasola, former Secretario General del Sindicato de Trabajadores del INDE-STINDE (Guatemala)
- Jacques Bacamurwanko, Former Ambassador of Burundi to the United States, (Conakry, Guinea)
- Yufang Guo, Chairman, Jomec International (Rotterdam, Holland)
- Shalini Pradhan, DDS, A/8 Model Town Housing Scheme (Mumbai, India)
- Dr. Vinod Saighal, Executive Director, Eco Monitors Society (New Delhi, India)
- Arun Shrivastava, author (New Dehli, India)
- Seyed Hossein Mousavian, Research Scholar, Program Science and Global Security Princeton University, Former Iranian Ambassador to Germany, Former Head of the Foreign Relations Committee of Iran's National Security Council (Iran)
- Sami Rasouli, Founder, Muslim Peacemakers Team (Naajaf, Iraq)
- Eugene Douglas, Editor, LaRouche Irish Brigade (Armagh, Ireland)
- Antonella Banaudi, Opera Singer (Sanremo, Italy)
- Luca Bertoni, Secretary, Lombardi-Russia Cultural Association (Milan, Italy)
- Senator Stefano Candiani, Member of the Italian Senate (Rome, Italy)
- Gabriele Chiurli, Member, Tuscany Regional Council (Arezzo, Italy)
- Gianmatteo Ferrari, Vice-President, Lombardi-Russia Cultural Association (Milan, Italy)
- Pietro Foroni, Member of the Regional Council in the Lombardy Region (Milan, Italy)
- Prof. Guglielmo Forges Davanzati, University of Salento (Lecce, Italy)
- Nino Galloni, Economist (Rome, Italy)
- Alfonso Gianni, Director of the Cercare Ancora Foundation (Rome, Italy)
- Pietro Giubilo, Former Mayor of Rome (Rome, Italy)
- Tiberio Graziani, President, Institute of Advanced Studies in Geopolitics (Rome, Italy)
- Paolo Grimoldi, Member of the Italian Parliament, Founder of the Parliamentary group, “Friends of Putin” (Carugate, Italy)
- Giacomo Guarini, Administrative Director, Institute for High Studies of Geopolitics (Rome, Italy)
- Armando Manocchia, Journalist, Editor in Chief Imola Oggi.it (Imola, Italy)
- Gianluca Savoini, President, Lombardi-Russia Cultural Association, (Milan, Italy)
- Prof. Giulio Sapelli, Economist, University of Milan (Milan, Italy)
- Enzo Siviero, Member of the Italian National Council of Universities (Padua, Italy)
- Valentina Iorio Tomasetti, City Councilwoman (Galliate Lombardo, Italy)
- Marcello Vichi, Author, Transaqua, an Idea for the Sahel, Former Director Foreign Department, Bonifica Engineering Company, IRI Group (Rome, Italy)
- Daisuke Kotegawa, Former Japanese Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund (Tokyo, Japan)
- Ramadhan W. Ali, Minority Leader-Member of County Assembly (County of Uasin Gishu) (Eldoret, Kenya)
- Yim Sungbin, Former Secretary to the President of the Republic of Korea for Climate and Environment (Republic of Korea)
- Chandra Muzaffar, President of the International Movement for a Just World (Kuala Lampur, Malaysia)
- Manuel Ignacio Espinoza Gonzalez, Primary School Teacher, former Municipal President, PRD (Ures, Sonora, Mexico)
- Luis Benito Acosta Jiménez, Agronomist, Director General, Agronomy Federation of Mexico City (Mexico City DF, Mexico)
- Carlos Arellano Palma, Architectural engineer, Mexican Association of Engineers (Mexico City DF, Mexico)
- Esteban Palma Bautista, Civil engineer, Mexican Association of Engineers (Mexico City DF, Mexico)
- Gaston Pardo-Pérez, journatlist, Reseau Voltaire (Veracruz, Mexico)
- Jesus E. Ramirez Diaz, Secretary General, Mexican National Federation of Organized Trade Unions FENASO (Mexico)
- Martínez Rojas, Andrés Eloy, Federal Congressman, Mexico, MORENA party, Secretary of the Science and Technology Committee in the Chamber of Deputies (Mexico)
- Rosa Elia Romero Guzmán, Mexican Federal Congresswoman (Oaxaca, Mexico)
- Casimiro Navarro Valenzuela, Industrial Engineer, Former Municipal President, PAN (Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico)
- Jose Modesto Torres Valerio, Secretary General of the University of Sonora Workers and Employees Union (SETUS) (Sonora, Mexico)
- Heinz Oberdorfer, Musician (Hilversum, Netherlands)
- José Francisco Rosales Argüello, Vice President of Permanent Conference of Political Parties of Latin America and the Caribbean, Justice Nicaragua Supreme Court (Nicaragua)
- lloegbunam Ngoesina, General Organizer of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) (State of Anambra, Nigeria)
- Naeem Shakir, Supreme Court Attorney of Pakistan (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Mario Rognoni, Journalist, Businessman, Engineer (Panama City, Panama)
- Julio A. Mendoza, architect, President of the Chamber of Housing and Infrastructure of Paraguay (Paraguay)
- Teresa Nowak, Chairman of the Board at The Institute for Intercultural Communication and Interdisciplinary Studies Silk Road (Radom, Poland)
- Dr. Jacek Nowak, Executive Director at the Institute for Intercultural Communication and Interdisciplinary Studies, Silk Road (Radom, Poland)
- Paulo Estevao, Deputy of the Legislative Assembly of the Azores (Corvo Azores, Portugal)
- Sergei Cherkasov, Deputy Director for Research, State Geological Museum, Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow, Russia)
- Markiyan S. Chubey, Senior Scientist, Pulkovo Main Astronomical Observatory of the Russian Academy of Science (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Guzel A. Danukalova, Institute of Geology, Ufa Scientific Center, Russian Academy of Sciences (Ufa, Russia)
- Roman Krivonos, Space Research Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow, Russia)
- Victor Kuzin, Head of Moscow Bureau for the Defense of Human Rights without Borders (Moscow, Russia)
- Tamara Lavrovskaia, International Centre of Civil Responsibility (Moscow, Russia)
- Olga Mekhtieva, Teacher of English Literature, (Moscow, Russia)
- Stanislav N. Nekrasov, professor; Chairman, International Legal and Futurological Information Agency (Yekaterinburg, Russia)
- Alexander D. Petrushin, Institute for Demography, Migration, and Regional Development (Moscow, Russia)
- Sergey Pulinets, Space Research Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow, Russia)
- Felix M. Royzenman, Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (Moscow, Russia)
- Professor Marietta Stepanyants, UNESCO Chair, "Philosophy in the Dialogue of Cultures," Institute of Philosophy
- Sergei V. Zaitsev, Institute of Solid State Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences (Chernogolovka, Russia)
- Olga Zinovieva, Co-Chairman Rossiya Segodnya Ziniviev Club (Moscow, Russia)
- John Bosnitch, International Journalist, Political Activist
- Prof. Dr. Ana Langovic Milicevic, Faculty of Art and Design, Megatrends University (Belgrade, Serbia)
- Father Themi Adamopoulous, Greek Orthodox Priest (Sierra Leone)
- Jan Cernogursky, former dissident of Czechoslovakia, former Justice Minister, Slovak Republic (Slovakia)
- Hon. Mdaka Falaza, Chief Whip for the Limpopo Provincial Legislature (Limpopo Province, South Africa)
- Fahrie Hassan, The Film Club (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Sizwe Mbalo, Legislator Free State, (Bloemfontein, South Africa)
- Simon Mothoa, Acting Secretary, Provincial Legislature (Limpopo Province, South Africa)
- Javier Otazu Ojer, Economics Professor, UNED in Pamplona (Pamplona, Spain)
- Fructuoso Rodríguez Morales, retired transport union leader (Las Cannarias, Spain)
- Sebastian Martin, Director, Noticanarias.com (Puerto del Rosario, Islas Canarias, Spain)
- Greger Ahlberg, architect (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Leena Malkki-Guignard, producer and opera singer, Operafabriken (Malmo, Sweden)
- Daniel Mena, Member, City Council (Helsingborg, Sweden)
- Professor Heinrich Bortis, Professor of Political Economy, University of Freiberg (Freiberg, Switzerland)
- Tomader Gohar, Citizen for Peace Building (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Alfonso Tuor, Journalist, Economist, (Lugano, Switzerland)
- Dr. Gerd Joseph Weisensee, Delegate of the Board of Directors Pro-Life Association (Bern, Switzerland)
- Dominique von Burg, Art Historian and Art Critic (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Mother Agnes Mariam of the Cross, Mother Superior at the Monastery and Convent of St. James the Mutilated (Qara, Syria)
- Mustafa Acar, Professor, Dr. Rector, Aksaray University (Aksaray, Turkey)
- Dr. Jonathan Cartmel, Professor, Glyndwr University (Wrexham, United Kingdom)
- Rt. Hon. Michael Meacher, Labour Member of the House of Commons, Former Cabinet Minister and National Executive Member of the Labour Party (Oldham, United Kingdom)
- Robert Oulds, Director of the Bruges Group (Conservative Party), Local government councillor for the London borough of Hounslow, Author and Military Historian (London, United Kingdom)
- Mike Robinson, Editor, UK Column (Plymouth, United Kingdom)
- Professor Prem Sikka, Essex Business School at University of Essex Professor of Accounting and Economist (Colchester, United Kingdom)
- Dr. Daya Thussu, Co-Director, India Media Center, University of Westminster (United Kingdom)
- Paul Webb, Screenwriter, Academy Award-nominated films Selma and Lincoln (London, United Kingdom)
- Vladimir R. Marchenko, Confederation of Labor of Ukraine (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Natalia M. Vitrenko, Doctor of Economics; Chairman, Progressive Socialist Party of Ukraine (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Ricardo Cabeza, IT Technician (Montevideo, Uruguay)
- Roman Rojas Cabot, Former Venezuelan Ambassador to the European Union and to Guyana (Caracas, Venezuela)