President Donald Trump and the 115th Congress must implement LaRouche's Four Laws for an economic recovery and join China's New Silk Road program for global cooperation and 'win-win' economic development.
Our goal is 50,000 Signatures. We'll deliver them to Congress when we reach 10k, 25k and 50k signatures!
To: President Trump and Members of Congress
We, the undersigned, recognize that the transatlantic financial system is on the verge of a new blowout, worse than that of 2007-2008. The conditions of life for the vast majority of Americans have been steadily collapsing over the past two decades. U.S. economic policy has focused on protecting Wall Street’s speculative bubble, instead of protecting the general welfare and future posterity of the American people. We recognize that emergency action is now needed to preempt a new financial crisis, and to put Americans back to work rebuilding our nation and our future.
To accomplish this, we ask President Donald Trump and the 115th Congress to pass and implement LaRouche’s Four Laws program for economic recovery on an emergency basis, and to join China’s New Silk Road program for global cooperation in large-scale infrastructure projects and economic development.
The Four Laws define a coherent economic recovery program, rooted in the American System of economics:
1. Reinstate Franklin Roosevelt’s original Glass-Steagall law, separating commercial lending activities from Wall Street speculation
2. Return to a Hamiltonian system of national banking
3. Direct federal credit to projects and initiatives which create rising levels of productivity and incomes
4. Launch a crash program for the development of fusion power and the rapid expansion of our space program.
The American economic recovery will be greatly accelerated if the United States joins the global infrastructure and economic development renaissance flowing from China’s New Silk Road program.
A PDF of this petition is available here.
* Please leave your email and mobile phone number for campaign updates. Also, we are delivering these signatures to the U.S. Federal Congress, if you'd like us to deliver your signature to congress please leave your address below. We will only use your address for purposes of directing your signature to the right congressperson.
Michael Ruppenthal signed Petition: Expose 9/11 Terror Network & End Perpetual War via 2016-11-01 20:45:26 -0400MICHAEL S RUPPENTHAL457 signatures
Photo: Katie Lips
As we approach the 15th anniversary of September 11, 2001, our nation, far from having recovered from that day of infamy, is now more violent, more terrorized, more impoverished and more despairing than ever before. That the truth about what happened on that day, when close to three thousand Americans perished, has not been told to the American people, and that justice has not been done, is a primary cause of the devastation our nation and much of the world are currently experiencing.
Fifteen years ago, four planes were hijacked, from Boston, Newark, and Dulles Airport in Virginia. In each case, all the passengers crashed to their fiery deaths. 265 people died on the planes, 125 people were killed at the Pentagon, and 2606 died in the World Trade Center.
This death count does not include the several thousand Americans killed in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and other locations in the so-called “war on terror,” nor does it include the hundreds of first responders who have died since 9-11 due to illness caused by the debris which they inhaled as they tried to rescue people and clean up the damage. It also does not include soldier suicides which are now at close to 25 per day in the United States.
This death count does not include the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, Afghanis, Somalis, Libyans, Pakistanis, Yemenis, Syrians and others who have died in these wars or as “collateral damage” from drone strikes.
Not only have hundreds of thousands of lives been lost in these wars, but the number of deadly terror attacks has been increasing, not decreasing. From Paris, to Brussels, to Baghdad, to San Bernardino, to Orlando, and now to Dallas, mass killings are shattering the order of human affairs.
In Britain, the Chilcot Inquiry of former Prime Minister Tony Blair has concluded that the 2003 invasion of Iraq was NOT a war of last resort, but, by implication, a war of aggression. As the London Guardian put it, “Tony Blair is damned.” Parents and family members of the 179 British soldiers killed in Iraq are now filing suit against him for the deaths of their loved ones in an unnecessary war.
What about Presidents Bush and Obama, as well as former Vice President Cheney, who pursued this war and other wars at the cost of thousands of American lives and the safety of us all?
Remember, although 15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, the Bush Administration and the Saudi Government waged a massive public relations campaign to place the blame elsewhere, first by placing the blame almost entirely on the bin Laden network, and then focusing on an alleged threat from Iraq, implementing a policy that has plunged the United States into a state of perpetual war for over a decade.
We the undersigned believe that the world has paid too a high price for the cover-up of the events of 9-11. We demand justice for all those who died on September 11th, 2001 and its aftermath. We demand the following:
1. The immediate public disclosure of the 28 pages (the final chapter of the Congressional report by the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities before and after the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001), which can help to reveal the Anglo-Saudi apparatus which supported the 9-11 hijackers as they trained and prepared for their attack on the United States
2. Public disclosure of the “Al Yamamah” weapons for petroleum deal negotiated by then British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Saudi Prince Bandar which created the sufficient off-the-books finances needed for the 9-11 attacks.
3. A thorough investigation (including the FBI’s release of thousands of pages they have been withholding) of areas which hosted these hijackers, including, but not limited to, Falls Church, VA; Sarasota, FL; San Diego, CA; and Paterson, NJ.
4. A “Chilcot Inquiry” investigation of both the Bush and Obama administrations to determine their complicity in the cover-up and protection of the 9-11 terror apparatus, as well as whether they, like Tony Blair engaged in “aggressive war,” in violation of International law.
5. United States collaboration with Russia to eradicate terrorist networks in the Middle East and Northern Africa, as well as a reconstruction of the region so that the millions of displaced people may return safely to their homes.
Let us honor those who have died as a result of the September 11, 2001 attacks, by dedicating ourselves to creating a world where this never happens again.
Print and distribute a PDF of this petition here.
The following appeal is being circulated internationally, including on the websites of the international LaRouche movement.
The upcoming NATO summit in Warsaw on July 8-9, is expected to be yet another provocation against Russia. By signing this call, we say “stop” this nuclear escalation, before the irreparable occurs!
The hour is grave. A new missile crisis is building, in a mirror image of that which led the Soviet Union in 1962 to deploy nuclear warheads in Cuba, at the doorstep of the United States. Today, the situation is the reverse. At the time, NATO was fighting the Warsaw Pact, today, it is organizing a summit in Warsaw!
We the undersigned observe that NATO is carrying out a provocative policy of “encirclement”:
- The continuous eastward expansion of NATO towards the borders of Russia, despite the guarantees given by the West to Gorbachov in 1989 that this would not happen;
- The deployment of the Aegis anti-missile defense system in Romania, Poland, Turkey and Spain. These weapons, equipped with MK41 launchers, can be used for defensive missions (air, land, sea), but also for offensive attacks with nuclear weapons;
- The planned permanent rotational deployment in the Baltic States, Poland and Romania, of four battalions of 1,000 troops each, and heavy military equipment;
- The creation of a “Nordic Front” against Russia, comprised of an alliance of NATO members Denmark, Iceland and Norway, and of NATO's “Partnership for Peace” (Sweden and Finland);
- The modernization of nuclear weapons, in particular the B61-12 bomb and the Long Range Standoff (LRSO) Cruise Missiles, based in Germany. U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein said of these weapons: "The so-called improvements to this weapon seemed to be designed... to make it more usable, to help us fight and win a limited nuclear war."
To put an end to this threat, we demand:
- that our government adopt a policy of the “empty chair” (boycott) at the next NATO summit in Warsaw;
- that our government announce its intention to leave NATO which no longer has any “raison d’être”.
To escape the current countdown to nuclear war, we also call on our government to create without delay the conditions for a new global peace and security architecture, based on the win-win cooperation proposed by the BRICS, cooperation which Europe and the United States, in their own interests, should join in.
The vast efforts we deployed in the 20th Century for war, must be mobilized today for peace and mutual development!